Box Office Hours
Our offices (including the box office) are currently closed to walk in traffic.
The box office is reachable by phone (316.265.3107) or email 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Our staff is able to sell tickets and complete exchanges over the phone.
The on-location box office (at Capitol Federal Amphitheater for performances taking place there; at Century II Convention Hall for performances taking place there) will open two hours prior to curtain. Please note the on-location box office will not have access to phones.
2021 Season Information
The 2021 Season Information and Policies are below. Click the box in the lower right corner to view fullscreen.
Updates: As of August 23, there will be no concessions sold in the Convention Hall. Masks are still required at all times.
Capitol Federal Amphitheater Policies
In accordance with CDC & local guidelines and national theater standards, masks are welcome but not required for outdoor performances at Capitol Federal Amphitheater. Masks are still recommended for unvaccinated individuals.
Food and Beverage
Patrons may not bring their own alcoholic beverages to performances.
Shaken or Stirred Bartending will sell non-alcoholic beverages, domestic and craft beers, wine, and a variety of mixed drinks.
Food Trucks will be onsite beginning two hours before curtain. You will receive an email the morning before the performance you are attending which will have a list of the food trucks for a specific performance.
All events will be general admission by price section and will utilize socially distanced pod grouping. Pods will be marked with field chalk and flags. There is no fixed seating at the Andover amphitheater, so we recommend bringing a chair or blanket.
KAKE News is our weather sponsor for the outdoor performances. Tune in for weather updates on show days! No sun umbrellas will be allowed. If necessary, MTWichita will contact patrons with a weather delay or cancellation notice. Weather information will be shared by email, text, social media, and on the box office line (316.265.3107).
Century II PAC Convention Hall Policies
Masks must be worn by all patrons, employees, and vendors while indoors at Century II. Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth and by all parties, regardless of age or vaccine status.
Food and Beverage
Concessions will not be sold for Golden: MTWichita at 50.
Seating areas are general admission by price section. Sections will be separated by colored tape and there will be signs indicating the different sections. Please keep one empty seat between your party and the parties on either side of you. We ask that you fill the row starting with the center of the hall and move outwards.
ADA seating (no matter the section) will be on the floor.
Accessible parking is available on both the east and west sides of Century II and on the north side of Capitol Federal Amphitheater in Andover. It is recommended that patrons requiring disabled parking spots arrive early for performances.
Wheelchair seating is available in both Century II PAC Convention Hall and the Capitol Federal Amphitheater in Andover.
If you require special accomodations, please contact Joshua Larson, Patron Services Director. We will do our best to fulfill requests that are made in a reasonable amount of time.
Terms and Conditions
Patrons of Music Theatre Wichita agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Performance tickets are a revocable license that may be retracted and admission refused upon refunding the printed price thereon. Postage/handling/telephone charge is non-refundable.
- The facility reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating facility rules, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal or offensive by management.
- Century II is a smoke-free facility. Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited.
- Ticket stubs must be shown for re-entry into the facility.
- In consideration of our patrons and performers, the length of the performances, and the subject matter of certain productions, babies and toddlers (4 and under) will not be allowed at any Music Theatre Wichita event.
- Out of respect for the performers and fellow patrons, please refrain from using cameras, tape recorders, mobile phones, electronic devices, and pagers during a performance. Failure to comply may result in removal from without refund.
- Curtain times are prompt. As a courtesy to our audience and performers, late arrivals will be seated by a volunteer usher at appropriate times as designated by the management of the theatre.
- The Board of Directors and Staff of Music Theatre Wichita, along with building management, its agents and participants, assume no liability for any injury sustained by a ticket holder while in attendance at this event.
- No exception will be made to the above policies.